Sodium is an essential trace mineral found in salt. The body needs this for a variety of functions.
It can support:
- Sore throats.
- Boosts electrolytes.
- Sole water to flush out toxin.
- Low blood pressure.
- Contracting and relaxing muscles.
- Sending nervous system impulses.
- Bliss out in a himalayan salt room.
- Himalayan salt lamps to purify the air.
- Salt therapy for respiratory problems.
- Regulates blood sugar and hormonal balance.
- Maintaining proper fluid balance and preventing dehydration.