This rare and unique honey has been extracted from the blossom of Black Locust Tree (Robinia pseudo-acacia) which is famous for producing a fruity and fragrant honey that is almost transparent in colour . The Black Locust Tree is spread through certain areas in Ghizer Valley of The Himalayas.
- Improves Mental Focus and Energy, Helps in Relaxation and Reducing Anxiety
- Helpful for Diabetics
- Protects against Cancer and Other Chronic Diseases
- Boosts Immune System and Protects from Respiratory Diseases
- Helps in Treating Wounds and Eye Conditions
- Good for Skin Care
- Strong Antibacterial Properties
- Good for Gastrointestinal Tract Problems
- May Help in Increasing the Hemoglobin Level
- Antiseptic properties.
- Antioxidant and anticancer potential.
- Least allergenic honey.
- It crystallizes very slowly.
- Healthy substitute for refined sugar and other sweeteners.
- Improves stress.