PURE ORGANIC MATCHA TEA
Matcha tea is a great alternative or complement to coffee. Organic Matcha tea prevents you from some negative effects of coffee. Unlike coffee, it releases its caffeine over several hours. This gives you long-lasting stimulation and enough energy for the day.
When you drink a cup of coffee, notice how you experience a rapid surge in energy and then such a drastic drop! Not all get this effect, but it is widespread. Often, you’ll then need to take a second cup to regain a boost and start this rollercoaster all over again.
Matcha green tea also has the advantage of containing L-theanine, which coffee doesn’t give you. L-theanine is a molecule that provides a calming feeling.
With matcha, you can be energetic, focused and relaxed. These beneficial effects are way beyond those of regular green tea.
- Increase energy naturally
- Stimulate over a longer period than coffee
- May have a stress-reducing effect
- Source of antioxidants
- Significant intake of chlorophyll
- Source of L-theanine
- Rich in manganese, contributing to cell protection against damage caused by free radicals
HOW TO USE ORGANIC MATCHA TEA POWDER?
There are many ways you can consume matcha tea powder. You can drink it hot by thoroughly whisking it in hot water, drink it hot or cold as a latte, add it to your smoothie, oatmeal, yogurt, etc.
You can even cook it by adding it to your favorite desserts: muffins, cakes, cookies, etc. Matcha will even give them a beautiful green color, and a variety of nutrients.
- Our matcha tea comes from Japan and is cultivated in order to reveal its best aromas. The quality of matcha is greatly influenced by the environment in which it is grown. Thus, traditionally, it is cultivated in the shade to increase its concentration of chlorophyll, thereby offering a more pleasant and less bitter taste.