Desi Gur 500gm
One reason Gur (Jiggery) is gaining popularity is the belief that it is more nutritious than refined white sugar.
- It is also claimed to have various health benefits.
- Some common health claims include improved digestive health
- Anemia prevention
- Liver detoxification and improved immune function.
Ingredients: Extracted from Sugarcane
Storage: Once opened, store in cool & dry place.
As Amount per 100gram serving
- Sucrose:65–85 grams.
- Fructose and glucose:10–15 grams.
- Protein:4 grams.
- Fat:1 grams.
- Iron:11 mg, or 61% of the RDI.
- Magnesium:70-90 mg, or about 20% of the RDI.
- Potassium:1050 mg, or 30% of the RDI.
- Manganese:2–0.5 mg, or 10–20% of the RDI
Origin: KPK – Pakistan
Net Weight: 500gm
MFG: Dec-2020 BB: Dec-2021