7 Proven Health Benefits of Dark Chocolate
- Very nutritious.
- Powerful source of antioxidants.
- May improve blood flow and lower blood pressure.
- Raises HDL and protects LDL from oxidation.
- May reduce heart disease risk.
- May protect your skin from the sun.
- Could improve brain function.
A 100-gram bar of dark chocolate with 70–85% cocoa contains
- 11 grams of fiber
- 67% of the DV for iron
- 58% of the DV for magnesium
- 89% of the DV for copper
- 98% of the DV for manganese
There are no reviews yet.