Since ancient times, honey has been used as both a food and a medicine. It’s very high in beneficial plant compounds and offers several health benefits. Honey is particularly healthy when used instead of refined sugar, which is 100% empty calories. With a blend of natural herbs to aid upper respiratory tract health.
- A good source of antioxidants. Raw honey contains an array of plant chemicals that act as antioxidants.
- Antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Heals wounds.
- Phytonutrient powerhouse.
- Help for digestive issues.
- Soothes sore throat.
- High-quality honey is rich in antioxidants.
- Honey is “less bad” than sugar for diabetics.
- The antioxidants in It can help lower blood pressure.
- Honey also helps improve cholesterol.
- Honey can lower triglycerides.
- The antioxidants in it are linked to other beneficial effects on heart health.
- Honey promotes burn and wound healing.
- Honey can help suppress coughs in children.
- It’s delicious, but still high in calories and sugar.