Argon oil keeps your skin moisturized, reduces acne and rejuvenates it while adding a natural glow.
ARGAN OIL BENEFITS
- Eliminates acne problems
- Face moisturizer
- Natural skin toner
- Rejuvenates skin and adds glow
- Used as a leave-in conditioner
- Nourishes cracked heels
- Use as bath oil
- Reduces pregnancy stretch marks
- Treats brittle nails
- Prevents from premature aging
ARGAN OIL USES
- Treat acne by applying 2-3 drops of oil to the afflicted skin.
- Keep your skin moisturized by applying 2-3 drops of it on your skin and massaging gently.
- Tone your skin by mixing 2-3 drops of Argan oil with your favorite skin toner. You can also add it to Rose Water and create your own skin toner.
- Rejuvenate your skin by mixing 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 3 teaspoons of yogurt, 1 tablespoon of honey, and 3 drops of Argan oil together, and apply onto your face for 10 minutes before rinsing.
- To condition, your hair, apply 5-6 drops of it to your hair and scalp after a shower.
- Treat cracked heels by massaging 2-3 drops of Argan oil on your cracked heels and toes daily before bed.
- Use as a bath oil by adding 5-6 drops of it into your bath.
- Eliminate pregnancy stretch marks by rubbing 2-3 drops of oil onto the body (breast, stomach, and thighs) during and after pregnancy.
- Treat brittle and cracked nails by massaging 1 drop of Argan oil onto dry cuticles of hands and feet daily.
Note: For external use only. Carrier oils can also be allergic to some people. It’s preferable to do a patch test before widespread use. Test 1 drop on feet and leave for 15 minutes. Discontinue the use if any skin irritation occurs. If symptoms persist consult your doctor. Keep out of eyes and ears. Keep out of reach of children.
There are no reviews yet.