Lemongrass, also called citronella, is a tall, stalky plant. It has a fresh, lemony aroma and a citrus flavor. Lemongrass essential oil is used in aromatherapy to freshen the air, reduce stress, and uplift the mood.
- It has antioxidant properties.
- It has antimicrobial properties.
- It has anti inflammatory properties.
- It may reduce cancer risk.
- It may help promote healthy digestion.
- It may act as a diuretic.
- It may help reduce high systolic blood pressure.
- It may help regulate your cholesterol.
- It may help you lose weight.
- It may help relieve symptoms of PMS.
There are no reviews yet.