What can this product do for you:
- Cedarwood oil benefits the skin by relieving itching while its antiseptic and astringent properties
- Great for acne-prone and oily skin as well as for treating hair and scalp conditions.
- The use of Essential Oils to treat dandruff and hair loss is common across the world, and Cedarwood Essential Oil is one of the common oils to get rid of dandruff and reduce hair fall
- Helps loosen mucus, ease chest infections and muscular and joint pain and has a calming effect on the mind and helps with anxiety and tension.
- Essential oils are volatile liquids with high concentrated ratios of plant extracts.
- Essential oils can be used in our daily routines for incredible results. At Conatural, these oils are passed through a process that not only makes it safe to use but also preserves its natural medicinal properties
- The best essential oils for skincare, Conatural Cedarwood Essential Oils can be used topically (combined with carrier oils and moisturizers) and externally (i.e. around the home)
- Add 5-7 drops to a diffuser filled with water
- Like above, but instead, use reed diffusers in a container of carrier oil with 3-5 drops of essential oil
- For massage: Dilute 15 drops in 50 ml of your favorite carrier oil (e.g., argan oil, olive oil, coconut oil and almond oil) for face and body
Visit here to learn more about Conatural Essential Oils and how to get the best out of them.
This product should be used within 1 year from manufacturing date.
Certain products can be allergic to some people. Test patch on inner elbow and leave for thirty minutes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Essential oils are volatile compounds that can never be used on their own. Always use essential oils with a carrier oil such as almond oil, argan oil and coconut oil and never alone. Use 2-3 drops per tablespoon of carrier oil. Avoid getting product directly in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with clean water. Keep out of reach of children. Store under 25°C and out of direct sunlight. For external use only. Pregnant women should consult a doctor before using this product. Not suitable for those with nut allergies.
*100% pure essential oil
There are no reviews yet.