What can this product do for you:
- Helps decrease hyperpigmentation accentuated by age and stress
- Hyperpigmentation Serum stops the overproduction of melanin and eliminates efficiently the pigmentation spots that are already present in the skin.
- While enhancing skin’s radiance, it reveals and renews luminous skin
- Conatural Super Activ Serums are highly effective for targeted treatments and can be used along with other Super Activ Serums, where each serum treats a separate concern.
- The active ingredient of this formulation is Humulus Lupulus Extract and the highest recommended dose under dermal limits has been used.
Wash your skin with a gentle cleanser and make sure your skin is squeaky clean. Apply a small amount of Conatural’s Hyperpigmentation Serum to your face in the morning and evening as part of your skincare regimen. Avoid unprotected sun exposure. If persistent irritation occurs, stop use and consult a doctor. You may experience purging during the first week of using active serums, however, do not fret. Purging settles within 2 weeks of use once all the dirt from the skin has been extracted.
Certain products can be allergic to some people. Do not use on cut, broken or irritated skin. Avoid contact with eyes. In the event of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. If irritation or rash appears, discontinue use. Do not use if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of reach of children. Store under 30°C and out of direct sunlight. Refrigerate after opening.
Always patch test an area before applying a new product. They help predict if you may experience a negative reaction. This is how we recommend you can conduct a patch test.
- Apply a small amount of product onto clean skin on the forearm.
- Do not apply any other product to this area and keep area clean and dry.
- Rinse off after 24 hours.
- If there is any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation at any time during the 24 hours, do not use the product.
Anti-Pigmentation Serum should be used within two years from the manufacturing date. The period after Opening: 6 months
- Do not use on cut, broken or irritated skin
- Avoid contact with eyes. In the event of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- If irritation or rash appears, discontinue use.
- Do not use if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store under 30°C and out of direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
Aqua, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Caprylic/Capric, Triglyceride, Humulus Lupulus (Hops)
Extract, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Methylpropanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Triethanolamine.
There are no reviews yet.