One of the best sugar substitutes available is honey. It is sweet and tasty but does not cause your blood sugar to rise as quickly as sugar. Mainly, honey satisfies your cravings for sweets without the risk of developing Diabetes. Citrus honey is great tasting and offers a healthy vitamin kick.
- Promotes Wound Healing.
- Improves nutrition.
- Boosts Immunity.
- It stimulates the production of red blood cells in the human body and increases the percentage of hemoglobin in the blood, which makes it an effective treatment for the problem of anemia in young men and men. It also protects against osteoporosis.
- It works to accelerate the growth of children’s teeth, and prevent them from cracking.
- It treats night insomnia, as well as intermittent sleep that many suffer from and soothe the nerves.
- It lowers blood pressure, and helps to relax the muscular and nervous.
- Protects the heart from sudden strokes.
- It stops coughing, expels respiratory infections, and heals the tonsils.
- It treats dark spots on the face as it treats acidity, and also repels gases.