Advantages of Chia Seeds
- Chia seeds deliver a massive amount of nutrients with very few calories.
- Chia seeds are loaded with antioxidants.
- Almost all the carbs in them are fiber.
- Chia Seeds Are High In Quality Protein.
- The high fiberand protein content in chia seeds may help you lose weight.
- Chia seeds are high in omega-3 fatty acids.
Ingredients: 100% South American Chia Seeds
Storage: Once opened, store in a refrigerator or freezer for optimal freshness.
Serving size 1 tbsp (15g) / servings per container approx 16
As amount per serving
% Daily value
Total fat 4.5g 7%
Saturated 0.5g 2.5%
Trans fat 0g
Total carbohydrate 6g 2%
Dietary fiber 6g 20%
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 3mg 0%
Calcium 80mg, iron 0.9mg,
The % daily value (dv) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of
food contributes to a daily diet. 2000 calories a day is used for general
nutrition advice, rich source of fiber, protein, manganese, magnesium,
omega 3 fatty acids, calcium, and antioxidants.
There are no reviews yet.