Beri honey comes from the nectar collected by bees from the flowers of the sidr tree in Pakistan. The sidr tree is commonly found in the mountainous regions of Pakistan. It is a popular honey due to its exquisite taste and uniqueness. The sidr tree is grown in the wild and the honey obtained from the bees around the tree is 100% organic. The honey produced by the bees is reddish brown in color and has a rich texture. It is sweet and has a divine fruity taste. The honey has a rich and exuberant taste that tantalizes the taste buds.
- Liver problems.
- Good for weight loss.
- Stomach ulcers.
- Respiratory infections.
- Diseases resulting from malnutrition.
- Digestive problems, constipation.
- Eye diseases, and heart diseases
- Infected wounds and burns, surgical wounds (incl. C-section).
- Promote speedy recovery after childbirth.
- Facilitates menstruation.
- In combination with various herbs can be used against epilepsy.
- Strengthen the immune system.
- Promotes general health and vitality.
- Anti-inflammatory effect, Antibacterial effect, Antioxidant effect